Published Tuesday, 03 September, 2013 by Lauren O'smiley
1. Stir fry all the veg on lightly oiled pan until cooked through and leave to the side.
2. Place oil into pot and heat.
3. Chop chicken breast into thin strips and roll all the strips into flour until fully covered then place into hot oil. Leave to cook until golden brown. (should only take 3-5 mins)
4. Take out chicken and dry off in kitchen paper towel and leave the side.
5. In a new pot put in sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, juice of large orange and optional chilli add a small amount of water if too thick and leave until near boiled, then add the cooked chicken and veg to warm and enjoy!
it's easy and quick and oh so tasty!!!
Easy to make. Easy to eat.
Sweet and yummy, not hugely expensive
Slightly spicy chicken dish, cheaper than takeaway.
For people who are starting to cook and know the basics.