Published Wednesday, 29 May, 2013 by Lauren
1. trim any excess skin from the chicken; make some deep slashes into each piece and place in a large dish together with the yoghurt. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
2. preheat the oven to 180oc, take a clean grill pan and line the bottom with foil.
3. mix the two types of crumbs together with the spices in a bowl. Remove the chicken from the yoghurt, shaking off any excess liquid. Roll each piece in the crumbs to coat them evenly.
4. roast in the oven for 20 minutes before increasing the heat to 220°c / gas mark 9 and adding a tray of mccain french fries to the oven. Cook both for a further 15-20 minutes until cooked through and golden.
5. serve with salad and coleslaw.