Published Wednesday, 09 January, 2013 by Mae
1. Pre-heat over to 180c (350f).
2. Mix creme fraîche, garlic, olive oil and the crushed corn flakes. Set a side.
3. Get a pyrex pan or anything that's good for baking. Put the chicken breasts on it and season with salt and pepper.
4. Put the creme fraîche mixture on the chicken breasts or shrimp. Spread the mixture evenly.
5. Put the chicken inside the over. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
it's good with rice or try it with potatoes.
its got basically all your 5-a day, it is healthy, easy + delicious
Easy, quick recipe
delicious but classic creme brulee - with a kick!
easy creme egg recipe by martha collison