Published Thursday, 06 November, 2014 by Soufflegirl
1. Sprinkle a pinch of sugar and a pinch of the mixed herbs on the onion. Toss and leave for 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl, combine 1 1/2 tsp sugar, tomatoes, salt to your liking and pepper.
3. Fry onion over medium-low heat in a large frying pan. Take out and place on a plate when soft and clear.
4. Fry the sliced chicken in the pan until cooked through. Add onion and carrot and fry lightly for one minute.
5. Add tomato and stir. Simmer, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes, or until carrot is soft and tender.
6. Serve on top of al dente pasta with parley or grated parmesan.
Our most viewed recipe this week was the Simple Sponge Cake recipe!
Have you tried it?
Fragrant, herby, delicious and easy, this is ready in 15 mins
A tuna, cheesy, meaty and salad pasta dish!
A very simple recipe that is affordable, filling and tasty!
Simple and very tasty!
Quick, easy, cheap and best of all, TASTY!