Published Monday, 23 July, 2012 by Sarah
1. Slice the chicken breast into strips
2. Whisk the egg in a bowl, add a little milk/water to your preference
3. Mix the flour with one heaped teaspoon of the cajun spice mix into a bowl (or more, but this is what i use)
4. Dip the chicken strips into egg mixture and then into the flour. Once fully coated, dip into the egg again then roll in the breadcrumbs.
5. Repeat with each strip.
6. Mix some of the cajun spice mix with your oil in a bowl
7. Fry the chicken strips in the oil, simple.
and that's pretty much it. Serve with chips, rice, a friend suggested beans (i don't know)
It's Friday, Friday, Gettin Down on Friday! www.pinterest.com/pin/182325484892073808/