Published Friday, 11 February, 2011 by Eve
1. Add the oil and Bhuna spice seasoning to a frying pan or pot and simmer on a medium heat for 2 minutes (do not allow spices to burn)
2. Meanwhile place all the other ingredients apart from the meat together in a jug bowl and mix well. (onion, pepper, Yoghurt, Tomato Puree, Garlic Puree, Ginger)
3. Now add the meat to the pan with the spices and brown in the oil.
4. Pour over the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
5. Simmer on a low to medium heat until the meat until the meat is cooked through. This is typically 15-20minutes.
6. Taste and add extra salt and spice seasoning if needed.
7.If you wish to adjust the consistency of the sauce, add some water to make it more runny or some additional tomato puree to thicken it.
8. Stir in well and simmer for 5minutes then serve with the chosen garnish.
Chicken, Meat or Fish
Vegetarian curry that takes as much time as the rice
Yummy curry cheap and easy!
Have shrimps, will cook! inspired by my bengali roots
Cook a curry in 25 minutes; hot and tangy