Published Sunday, 01 July, 2012 by Ad
1. Put the pan on a medium heat and add a little oil. Add the chicken and leave to cook through.
2. Place the tortillas in a pan and drop a little water on top of the stack, cover with tin foil and place in the oven on a low heat.
3. Chop the onion, chilies and peppers and add these once the chicken is opaque.
4. Add the chili powder, tomato puree, garlic puree, pepper and lemon juice.
5. Stir until the onions are browned and the peppers are cooked. Turn the heat off and leave in the pan to remain warm.
6. Remove the tortillas from the oven and serve whilst still hot.
Chicken Fajitas Wraps. Cost Saving Recipe!
Great meal for mates just before a night out or even while the footy is on and the beer is flowing
Fajitas with a difference! Vegetarian AND tasty.
Tender strips of pork in smoky bbq mexican sauce, wrapped up with veg in a soft warm tortilla.