Published Monday, 20 March, 2017 by Steph
1) Cut up the chicken into small strips
2) Cut up the bell peppers and onions into small pieces. These will be fried with the chicken later. You don't have to use peppers or onions, but it makes the fajitas more filling and yummy.
3) Heat up frying pan (or large wok) with the oil
4) Add the chicken to the pan and cook until there is no pink left on the chicken (around 10 min)
5) Add the pepper and onions and fry.
6) After around 3-5 min, add the fajita seasoning mix. With out this mix, the fajitas can taste rather bland.
7) Cook for a bit more until chicken is brown and fully cooked.
8) Heat up the wraps in the microwave.
9) Once the wraps are heated, spoon the chicken, peppers and onions into the wraps and start adding any extra ingredients you want!
Ingredients you can add
-Sour cream, guacamole or salsa (I recommend having at least once sauce to make the wraps moist
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/0JlXe6Bxo7
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/fuF8LQfNSz
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/aYvhP2TA6F
Choco pops https://t.co/GmkSRzPRci