Published by Natalie
- Cut chicken into bitesize pieces and fry until cooked
- Add finely chopped onion and garlic, cook for a further 2 mins
- Add 1 mug of mango pulp, 1 teaspoon of wholegrain mustard and 2 teaspoons of curry paste. Cook for 3-4 minutes on mediu heat.
- Take off the heat and stir in 1 tablespoon of soured cream.
- Viola!! Serve with rice &/or naan bread
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/
/>Upload your version on www.studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.
For those that love cuurry but can't take the heat
Quick and easy chicken recipe for two
A tasty marinade for chicken, great with noodles
Making Chicken a bit more exciting
fresh tasting, easy, healthy