Published by Natalie
- Cut chicken into bitesize pieces and fry until cooked
- Add finely chopped onion and garlic, cook for a further 2 mins
- Add 1 mug of mango pulp, 1 teaspoon of wholegrain mustard and 2 teaspoons of curry paste. Cook for 3-4 minutes on mediu heat.
- Take off the heat and stir in 1 tablespoon of soured cream.
- Viola!! Serve with rice &/or naan bread
Quick and easy :)
Quick and easy chicken recipe for two
Making Chicken a bit more exciting
fresh tasting, easy, healthy
A tasty marinade for chicken, great with noodles