Published Sunday, 11 March, 2012 by Shreedipta Mitra
1. Add the oil, butter and onions to a microwaveable pot and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2. Add the chicken pieces with salt to the pot and microwave on full power for 6-7 minutes, with the lid partially on(i.e. place a lid on such that there is atleast 1 finger's space uncovered).
3. Add all the spices, the tomatoes or the tomato sauce and mix it all in. Microwave for another 3-4 minutes on full power, with the lid on in a similar way.
4. Finally add the yoghurt and some water, if required, at this stage. Mix it all in and finally microwave for another 2 minutes.
5. Add chopped corainder and the garam masala and let it stand, with the lid fully on, for 2 minutes(i.e. not microwaving, but just letting the steam already in the pot do the cooking) or so before serving hot, with rice or toasted pitta bread!
Gnocchi Bake - Low fat & filling. YUM YUM YUM