Published Monday, 14 December, 2009 by Kate
1.Cut a slice a pocket in the long side of the chicken, careful not to go right through.
2.Fry the chicken on a pan so each side until it'ss white and starting to brown. (inside will be raw still, this just creates a nice shell for the mozzarella)
3.Mush up the garlic and combine the teaspoon of basil to create a tiny amount ofgarlic paste. Cut the mozzarella into strips and spread the paste all over slices.
4. Lay coated mozarella in the cihckens pocket
5.(You can wrap ham or bacon around chicken now if you want) Secure with toothpicks.
6. Add the sauce over the top of the chicken (in a glass oven-friendly dish) and place in the oven until cooked (about 20 minutes at 425 F),
7. Ensure the chicken is piping hot and cooked thoroughly by slicing in thickest part.
8. Bring out of bowl with a flipper or big spoon, cut on an angle and see the mozzarella melt out!
8. Serve with side salad, or veggies.
*Chicken is lean and this is a very healthy, low-fat, few calories dinner!*
Thank you to Amy who uploaded this glorious looking Pomegranate Chicken Salad to www.studentrecipes.com. Recipe: goo.gl/OVT4ak