Published Wednesday, 17 January, 2018 by Meg V.
1) Dice the chicken breasts into small chunks and place into the bottom of the slow cooker pot.
2) Finely chop up the mushrooms and add to the pot.
3) Pour the pesto over. Grate the cheese, depending on how much you like, and then add to the pot. Stir together and then, if you want to, cover with more cheese.
4) Put the slow cooker on low for 2-3 hours or until the chicken is done. (The kitchen will smell amazing while its cooking!)
5) This can then be served in wraps, bun, or on pasta and you can keep it in a closed/covered pot in the fridge for about two days.
Flavourful, tender and easy. takes 6 hours to make but only 15 mins of your time.
Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make.
Beef cooked in the slower cooker with onion and mushrooms
bung in the slo-cooker and forget it!
It can be done in a rice cooker.