Published Monday, 04 June, 2012 by Kat
1. Pre heat oven (fan 180)
2. Wash chicken breast
3. Fully wrap bacon rashers around the chicken breast (may need more or less depending on size of breast)
4. Place on a oven proof dish that have been spread with foil
5. Place in oven for 30 minutes.
6. Take out chicken and pierce several times and then poor over bbq sauce (how much little you like)
7. Add cheese of your choice or both for extra flavour!
8. Place back in oven for a further 10 minutes.
9. Take out oven and enjoy
goes good with any side some ideas are chips, jacket potato, mixed vegetables, spinach