Published Sunday, 31 January, 2010 by Cynthia Andriana
1) Chop the chilli and remove the seeds
2) Chop the spring onion
3) Cut the chicken fillet into cubes
4) Marinate the chicken with the chilli, spring onion and salt for 10-15 minutes
5) Slice the red onion
6) Put the oil in the pan at medium heat
7) Fry the red onion until it turns slightly brown, then add the marinated chicken
8) Flip the chicken to ensure it is evenly cooked on both sides. Add the sweet soy sauce and soy sauce.
9) When the chicken is cooked, put in the water and let it heat up for a minute before presenting for the meal.
Only just made this to use up some fridge dregs, it turned out well.
This super simple dish is a lovely new meal to have, with a nice sweet but not too much flavour!
So easy you don't even need an oven!
Thighs and drumsticks coated in sweet chilli dip
Cheats way of cooking an easy sweet chili chicken
Vegetable Ribbon Pasta: Vegetarian Healthy Pasta Dish for 70pence https://t.co/u0isFnsa0Y
prawns koliwada: crispy and yummy recipe https://t.co/APG1vwdWja
chicken salad: fruity twist on a classic https://t.co/kwZ46UPsaZ