Published Sunday, 31 January, 2010 by Cynthia Andriana
1) Chop the chilli and remove the seeds
2) Chop the spring onion
3) Cut the chicken fillet into cubes
4) Marinate the chicken with the chilli, spring onion and salt for 10-15 minutes
5) Slice the red onion
6) Put the oil in the pan at medium heat
7) Fry the red onion until it turns slightly brown, then add the marinated chicken
8) Flip the chicken to ensure it is evenly cooked on both sides. Add the sweet soy sauce and soy sauce.
9) When the chicken is cooked, put in the water and let it heat up for a minute before presenting for the meal.
Only just made this to use up some fridge dregs, it turned out well.
This super simple dish is a lovely new meal to have, with a nice sweet but not too much flavour!
Simple to make in approx 45 minutes.
yum yum :)
Thighs and drumsticks coated in sweet chilli dip
We have the ultimate checklist for #students for #uni! Do you need that frying pan? Consult our checklist! studentrecipes.com/blog/the-ultimate-uni-checklist
It's National Burger Day today!
Try out one of these recipes from our student contributors...
Or if you're out and about see if you can track down one of these today! www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinkpicturegalleries/11824896/The-worlds-best-burgers.html
Are you heading off to uni soon and panicking that you don't have all you need - fear not! We have the ULTIMATE checklist to share with you! Stay tuned!
Happy #BankHolidayWeekend everyone!
50 fantastic things to do in London this bank holiday weekend http://t.co/jv1nwSGPmR
Ten of London's leading museums are diving into one another’s collections for an Instagram swap this week http://t.co/eZGhypOaYJ