Published Wednesday, 21 November, 2012 by Tom Bannister
1. Place oil in a pan and heat it
2. When the oil is hot place your chicken in the pan
3. After 3 minutes of frying the chicken add the thai green curry paste to the chicken and make sure the chicken is well coated in the paste
4. After this add the coconut milk and green peppers to the pan and turn the heat down low to simmer
5. Now put the rice into boiling salted water and cook it for 10/15 minutes
6. When the rice is cooked everything will be ready to plate up!!
These have got to be the easiest brownies ever! studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/nutella-brownie-2