Chilli Lamb – Easy And Fantastic
Slow cooks while you study/shop/party
heat oven to 160c 325f or gas mark 3
1. Heat oil in frying pan and fry everything except the lamb and the wine (use the biggest fry pan you have or do it in 2 lots).
2. Put lamb in a large roasting tin, pour over all the fried veg stuf from the fry pan and the wine then cover it loosely with foil.
3. Put in oven and cook for 4 hours then take off foil and cook for a further hour until lamb starts falling off the bone (if you can’t wait the extra hour you can shred it off with a fork if you think its cooked enough)
4. Let all the meat fall into the veg mix and stir it all together.
5. Serve with rice, potatoes, in a wrap, on toast, or any other way.
keep leftovers in fridge delicious next day.