Chinese Crispy Chilli Chicken For One
Fairly easy, quick and super tasty! add rice or noodles and enjoy.
1. Stir fry all the veg on lightly oiled pan until cooked through and leave to the side.
2. Place oil into pot and heat.
3. Chop chicken breast into thin strips and roll all the strips into flour until fully covered then place into hot oil. Leave to cook until golden brown. (should only take 3-5 mins)
4. Take out chicken and dry off in kitchen paper towel and leave the side.
5. In a new pot put in sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, juice of large orange and optional chilli add a small amount of water if too thick and leave until near boiled, then add the cooked chicken and veg to warm and enjoy!