Makes 25, in 10 easy to follow steps.
1. Break chocolate into a heat proof bowl.
2. Then melt over boiling water until melted.
3. On a low heat in another saucepan, add cream, and split the vanilla pod, or add vanilla extract.
4. Leave vanilla and cream to simmer for five minutes.
5. Once the chocolate is melted, add the cream, and vanilla into the bowl with the melted chocolate. And mix well.
6. Melt butter and stir into the chocolate mixture.
7. Leave to chill in the fridge, until set.
8. Once set roll into balls.
9. Roll in icing sugar, or sprinkle over instead.
10. Eat! Only suitable for two days.