Published Tuesday, 25 November, 2008 by Kirsty
These will last for 1-2 weeks in the fridge so only put in a nice box for a gift at the last possible minute
1. In a bowl suspended over a pan of simmering water, slowly melt the chocolate until smooth and glossy.
2. Gently heat the cream in a saucepan until warm.
3. Pour the warm cream onto the melted chocolate and mix well until incorporated. Mix in the chilli powder.
4. Place aside to cool and firm up.
5. Once firm, take teaspoons of the mixture, dust with cocoa powder and roll into even-shaped balls, then leave to set.