Published Sunday, 15 May, 2011 by Tarnjot
1. Preheat the oven to 200"c or gas mark 6
2. Sift the flour into mixing bowl and add salt
3. Rub in margarine
4. Stir in the yeast.
5. Make a well in the centre of the flour and add warm water. 30'c Body temperature.
6. Mix it together
7. Turn it out on the surface floured
8. Turn out onto floured surface kneed it for about 5-10 mins
9. Place the dough in the bowl, cover with cling film and prove it in a warm place until it is 2x the size of the actual dough
10. Turn it out on to lightly floured surface and kneed for all the air to come out. Divide into 8 equal pieces.
11. Pat and roll each piece into an oval shape.
12. Brush on top with little bit of milk.
13. Bake for 10 mins, until golden brown and the sound it hollow when it is knocked on