Published by Lana
1. Brown beef in bottom of a pot. Drain off the juices. (or leave them in if you like thinner sauce)
2. Pour in pasta sauce, mix until heated through.
3. If using extra veggies, throw them in a blender and puree, then toss that in the pot too and mix. Let that sit on the stove while:
4. In a seperate bowl, mix cottage cheese and HALF the mozzarella. Save enough to put ontop of the finished product. Add pepper to taste.
5.prepare noodles to package instructions.
6. In lasagna pan layer as such: sauce, noodles, sauce, noodles, ALL the cheese mixture, noodles, sauce, extra cheese. The sauce on the bottom makes it easier to get out of the pan.
7. Cook to package instructions...generally at 400 for about an hour, until bubbling and brown.
8. Let cool, serve.
*If you have extra sauce, save it, heat it up and use it for spagetti.
*This tastes even better the next day!