Published Monday, 25 May, 2015 by Joana
1. Chop ingredient 1 to 6 into small cubes
2. Heat up the pan with some oil and stir fry the ingredients
3. Season with salt and pepper and add the mix herbs. Remove from the stove once its cooked ( slightly char)
4. Marinate the chicken with either bbq or teriyaki sauce.
5. In the same pan add some oil and pan fry the chicken on both sides till its cook
Takes about 9mins, filling and tasty.
A versatile potato curry that you can combine with anything left in the fridge
4 minutes to make a complete meal
Great pasta in under 20 minutes!