Published Saturday, 14 February, 2009 by Kirsty
1. First make the risotto. Cook the rice to packet instructions.
2. Fry the chopped garlic gently in a pan until it has softened
3. Add the herbs and wine to the stock and put in the pan to boil.
4. Once the rice is cooked and the stock and wine has boiled down add the butter and parmesan. Stir and then add the rice. Continue to cook until the risotto has the right amount of sauce and then take off the heat.
5. Put the parma ham into the shape of a cross and put a genorous dollop of the risotto in the centre. Fold up the sides of the ham to make a parcel and put a dollop of pesto on top. Repeat until you have used all the ham
6. Preheat the grill
7. Sprinkle the top of the parcels with grated parmesan
8. Put under the grill until the cheese is bubbeling (about 2 minutes) and serve immeadiatly
Simple, Quick Italian Goodness
Delicious chicken recipe!
Just wrap and bake for a flavourful and fuss free meal!
bbq chicken tortilla parcels
Chicken,bacon and sausage parcels