Published Thursday, 28 June, 2012 by Kamila
1) quickly and gently wash the salmon fillets with cold water
2) get a pan, fill with water, put it on the stove. The clever bit: put a few chopsticks on top of the pan so they're lying there, with little spaces in between.
3) turn the water on and place the salmon fillets on the chopsticks- the steam will go through the spaces in the chopsticks, steaming the salmon! Hehe
4) whilst this is cooking, cut the bottoms of the asparagus and grill/fry it on some olive oil
5) put all of this on a plate, season how you like (salt, pepper and garlic are my faves) and pour over with some sauce!
bon apetit :)
Quick, simple and cheap
The microwaveable riso gallo expresso 4 cheese risotto is easy and delicious.
Easy and popular at parties... so yummy 8d
Quick and healthy meal or snack