Published Sunday, 31 January, 2010 by Chantelle
1.Preheat the Oven to 180 °C
2. heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a deep frying pan. add the beef mince and fry unitl browned.
3. add an onion (peeled and chopped finely). 1 garlic clove peeled and finely sliced.
4. add the carrots(peeled and cut into cubes) and the Jar of passata sauce.
5. while adding in the ingrediants. boil water in a large pan and add the swede (peeled and cut into large chunks. Boil this for approx. 15 mins until tender and drain.
6. Mash the swede with 100ml of milk until smooth add a pinch of salt and pepper.
7. pour the mince mixture into a large casserole dish and top with the swede mash. Bake this for 30 mins and finish it under the grill for 5 mins.
8. enjoy the Pie :)