Published Tuesday, 03 June, 2014 by Joe
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter, add the flour to make a roux.
2. Then add the milk and heat, you may need to stir for a while to get rid of any lumps. This is now a béchamel sauce.
3. Add most of the cheese and stir. Leave on the heat and stir occasionally.
4. Meanwhile boil the cauliflower for 5 minutes, when cooked drain well to get rid of the water and add to the cheese sauce.
5. Put the rest of the cheese on top and grill in a non plastic or metallic serving bowl.