Published Thursday, 06 September, 2012 by Rowena White
1. Heat a few drops of oil in a frying pan.
2. Put the two sausages and two strips of bacon into the pan, frequently turning them over.
2a. When done, put them on a plate and into the oven so they can be kept warm.
3. Whisk the egg quickly and thoroughly with the milk and marg/butter.
4. Begin heating the baked beans either in a bowl in the microwave or in a small saucepan until piping hot.
5. Toss the egg mixture into the frying pan and quickly scramble so it doesn't stick to the bottom.
6. Get the oven plate out, placing the cooked egg and baked beans with the sausages and bacon.
7. Toast bread to accompany the meal.
8. Garnish meal with ketchup and/or brown sauce and serve!