Published Friday, 18 November, 2011 by lee
1. While heating a tbsp of olive on a high heat in a frying pan, finely chop the onion and pepper and cut the chicken into small chunks.
2. Fry the onions and peppers for a minute then add the chicken pieces. Fry for 5 - 6 minutes until cooked through. Add the cumin and then the chili powder (depending on if you want it hot or not). Set aside the chicken mixture on a paper towel to drain.
3. Heat the second tbsp of oil in the same pan while you whisk the 3 eggs in a bowl. Season the eggs with salt and paper and then cook for a couple of minutes until lightly brown underneath but just undercooked on the top.
4. Take off the heat and put the chicken mixture onto half of the omelette and top with the grated cheddar and a small squirt of bbq sauce (Not too much or it will overpower the cumin).
5. Fold over and top the omelette and serve topped with the fresh corriander, salsa and sour cream. Enjoy!
What do you think about this new app developed by the University of Michigan group to ensure students get home safe at night?
A simple, tasy mexican dish
Cheesy, grilled chicken wrapped in a soft flat bread.
Super quick and tasty meal for 1-100
Not the cheapest, but filling and well worth the price :)
A great alternative to the normal omelette