Published Saturday, 06 March, 2010 by Emily
1) crush the cheese crackers in a bag with a rolling pin and transfer to a bowl, add in a generous amount of parmesan cheese and a good shaking of pepper.
2) crack the egg in to a separate bowl and whisk up.
3) cut the chicken breast in half (as if butterflying it but all the way through).
4) dip the chicken in the egg then in the crushed crackers.
5) fry in a frying pan with a little oil until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
6) enjoy served with potato wedges and salad!
It's Friday, Friday, Gettin Down on Friday! www.pinterest.com/pin/182325484892073808/