Published Friday, 30 January, 2015 by Pameris
1. Put a slice of bread in the toaster.
2. While it's toasting go ahead and a small pot.
3. Get the butter and put it in the pot and add the two eggs on a medium heat.
4. Fold in the eggs and butter (make sure you don't whisk the egg before you put it on the heat! Fold in the whites and yoke to combine)
5. Then take it off the and fold in again
6. On the heat and fold (it should be thicker now)
7. Off heat and fold
8. The heat should be on the bottom of the pot so fold until its got the constancy of scrambled eggs if not repeat steps 4,5,6,7 until its got the constancy make sure it not fully cooked
p.S i'm so sorry i haven't posted in such a long time but this year i will try my best to post more! :)
3 to 4 ingredients - filling and delicious
A tuna, cheesy, meaty and salad pasta dish!
A simple hot chocolate drink with a twist
Fast, filling and low fat!