Published Saturday, 10 May, 2014 by Rottan
* wash rice and put water, measure 1.5 - 2 cm water above the rice surface
* mix in turmeric powder, garlic ginger puree, and salt
* put lemongrass on top and close the container lid, leaving a small ventilation
* microwave at medium high for 10 minutes, take out, mix, microwave again and repeat until rice is cooked
* or use rice cooker (mixing not needed, just let cook like usual)
serve with side dishes, shredded egg, chicken nuggets, quick salad, etc
A Tomato Sausage Pasta!
Quick, easy, cheap and filling using the rice cooker and microwave
Easiest microwave rizotto with minimal ingredients! ready in 7 minutes!
Fast and easy microwave-baked potatoes makes a appetizing meal or side for hungry, busy students.
Quick and very easy
Quick, easy and beautifully moist. A family favourite.