Published Saturday, 10 May, 2014 by Rottan
* wash rice and put water, measure 1.5 - 2 cm water above the rice surface
* mix in turmeric powder, garlic ginger puree, and salt
* put lemongrass on top and close the container lid, leaving a small ventilation
* microwave at medium high for 10 minutes, take out, mix, microwave again and repeat until rice is cooked
* or use rice cooker (mixing not needed, just let cook like usual)
serve with side dishes, shredded egg, chicken nuggets, quick salad, etc
Quick, easy, cheap and filling using the rice cooker and microwave
Easiest microwave rizotto with minimal ingredients! ready in 7 minutes!
Fast and easy microwave-baked potatoes makes a appetizing meal or side for hungry, busy students.
cheap, quick, easy, variable to suit taste
micerowaved rice with added zing!