Published Saturday, 13 November, 2010 by Kamila
1) when you wake up, get yourself a huge glass of cold mineral water to cleanse your body from the night before.
2) turn on the kettle and make yourself a cuppa (tea, coffee, hot chocolate- whatever you like)
3) time for a huge breakfast! (it's breakfast no matter if you woke up at 7am, noon or 5pm)- greasy food is best if you don't usually puke after alcohol.
4) fry the bacon, sausages, mushrooms and whatever else you like. Make toast and make your eggs your favourite way- hard, soft, fried, scrambled...
5) if you want anything else, do it! Cereal, frozen foods such as fries or fish fingers, a sandwich- whatever!
6) if your head hurts take some pain meds
7) keep really hydrated throughout the day with loads of cold mineral water
the idea is that you stay hydrated, well fed with yummy, calorie filled, greasy things, and bare rested.
alternatively- keep drinking. ;)
Because all of your roommates showed up on moving day with their own set of utensils. #firstworldproblems
Fun to make hot tomato and pepper soup ^^
Flushes toxins, hydrates beter than water, easy on tummy
Flushes toxins, hydrates better than water
The quickest and easiest adapted greek salad
An easy to cook omelette that tastes great