Published Saturday, 25 March, 2017 by Steph
1) Chop up the onion into small pieces
2) Mix the beef and onion in a large bowl
3) Break the beef oxo cube into the bowl and add the salt and pepper
4) Mix until everything is combined
5) Heat up the frying pan with some oil on full heat
6) Start creating the burgers by rolling the beef into balls. You should be able to make 4 good size balls. Flatten them slightly
7) Place onto the frying pan and cook on high heat for 5 min
8) Turn over burgers and cook on the other side for 5 min
9) Reduce heat slightly. Keep turning and cooking burgers until fully cooked and no pink remains. Should take around 30-40 minutes.
10) Serve on a burger bun with cheese, and with chips or salad if desired.
A versatile recipe that is perfect for the summer
Quick cheap and Yummy
delicious beef burgers just like your fave fast food snack
Make your mince go furthur!
Super cute bitesize burgers that are great for school