Published Friday, 12 January, 2018 by Lee Black
1. Add the coffee and sugar to the glass and add just enough hot water to dissolve them.
2. Peel the banana and place it on a chopping board. Using the fork mash the banana up. Keep mashing until the banana becomes wet and gloopy(it doesn't look very appealing at this stage).
3. Carefully scoop or scrape the pulverised banana into the glass with the coffee and sugar.
4. Add milk and give the whole thing a very good stir to mix everything up.
5. You can down this in one or keep something in it to stir it up if any banana floats to the bottom.
No blender, no problem.
Simple and yummy! :)
This is a delicious way to have chocolate and bananas in one delicious drink!!
Healthy n tasty !!
A match made in heaven!
Thick creamy veg soup, perfect for warming you up, this recipe makes one large pot.
Sticky Ham & Cheese Sliders: Delicious, quick, and easy sliders that everyone will love! https://t.co/lJ8rn8dgO3
Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken: Chicken and mushrooms in a cheesy, pesto sauce. https://t.co/LEIXKNJax1
5 a day salad: The best salad https://t.co/TjYN7e53vf
Microwave Doner Kebab: Takeaway classic https://t.co/rxQodh89F4
Spicy Sardine Pasta: Gorgeous microwave meal https://t.co/LQv2QT2luf