Published Thursday, 23 December, 2010 by Christopher
1. Peel and dice ½ onion and put into a saucepan with butter on a medium heat until the onion is soft
2. Prepare veg
3. Boil water and put 400 ml into a jug and ad the stock cube
4. When the onion is soft add the veg
5. When the veg is soft add the rice to the pan and stir constantly for 1-2 minutes
6. Add all of the water to the pan
7. Put lid on pan
8. Stir after 5 minutes of being on.
9. Add peas and pepper after 10 minutes of being on
10. After 15-20 minutes of being on take the saucepan off the heat and serve immediately
Brilliant risotto & v.easy
cheap & easy to cook using store cupboard ingredients
really quick and cheap
good way to use up leftover sausages
A cheap, yet indulgent and creamy dish, works well with butternut squash too.