Published Friday, 12 January, 2018 by Lee Black
1. Cut the ham and cheese into small pieces.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add a splash of milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and some salt and pepper. Beat the mixture until combined.
3. Butter the bread and cut into bite size pieces.
4. Add the ham, cheese and bread to the egg mixture and carefully stir everything together.
5. Cook in the microwave for around 5 minutes or until the eggs have set.
I like to finish this off by spreading a tablespoon of mayonnaise over the top and sprinkling cayenne pepper over it.
Difficult to give an exact cost but I'd say this comes to around £1.15 with ingredients bought from Tesco.
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL