Published Friday, 12 January, 2018 by Lee Black
1. Cut the ham and cheese into small pieces.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add a splash of milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and some salt and pepper. Beat the mixture until combined.
3. Butter the bread and cut into bite size pieces.
4. Add the ham, cheese and bread to the egg mixture and carefully stir everything together.
5. Cook in the microwave for around 5 minutes or until the eggs have set.
I like to finish this off by spreading a tablespoon of mayonnaise over the top and sprinkling cayenne pepper over it.
Difficult to give an exact cost but I'd say this comes to around £1.15 with ingredients bought from Tesco.
Recipe of Recipe: Recipe to make a recipe https://t.co/e1YYqnNLhi
Assignment Help: We are the best in Assignment Help Online. https://t.co/54lsL6zCfU
Bread Crumb Sweet: Very sweet n yummy! https://t.co/4btAezwSCL