Published Tuesday, 28 December, 2010 by Sarah Forsdike
1. Chop and fry the onion in a small amount of oil
2. Add the minced and cook until brown
3. Chop and de-seed the pepper
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, puree, pepper and herbs
5. Simmer for 20 mins
6. Cook the spaghetti in boiling water until soft. Drain and serve.
Quick and very easy
A tasty spaghetti bolognese that's simple to cook
simple spag bol, easy to make
Very low fat- still so tasty!
Bolognese my mum's way. this recipe may take a while but trust me it is well worth it in the end.