Published Sunday, 12 January, 2014 by Andrea
1. Beat the eggs
2. Cut the tomatoes into wedges
3. Using a nonstick pan, put some oil
4. Put the eggs
5. Scramble it
6. Put the eggs aside, then put the tomatoes
7. Wait for about 5 minutes until the tomatoes produce their juices
8. Add salt, pepper, and sugar to the juices
9. Mix the eggs and tomatoes together
10. Cover until the tomatoes produce more juice (about 5 more minutes, it depends)
best served with rice
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza! Written recipe here, studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/no-bake-chocolate-pb-pizza
Recipe to make a recipe
A quick, healthy recipe that\'s also meat-free.
This is a super simple combination that is yummy, quick, and pretty.
Quick, healthy, yummy, pretty.
Simple and easy in just 10 minutes