Published Monday, 11 June, 2012 by Berin
1. Put the tuna into a bowl.
2. Add about one or more tablespoons of ketchup depending on taste.
4. Butter two slices of bread (if you would like).
5. Place lettuce slices on one of the bread slices.
6. Spread the tuna mixture on top.
7. Close the sandwich by adding the other bread slice on top of everything.
bon appetite ^-^
It's game day! Are you having a barbeque??? If not, you should!
delicious for in your sandwhiches and a good source of protein + vitatmins
Tuna Egg and Fish Cake
Yummy and Healthy Tuna Sandwich
A delicious tuna sandwich.
Delicious with only 3 quick steps!