A classic, comforting dish
1. Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas mark 6.
2. Heat oil in pan, add onions, garlic and mince; cook stirring, until mince is browned.
3. Add carrots, peas, puree, parsley, stock, salt and pepper; simmer covered for about 20 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
4. While this is cooking, boil the potatoes and mash with butter and cheese.
5. Spoon mince mixture into an oven-proof dish. Top with potato-cheese mash.
6. Bake uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown on top.