Creamy Avocado Pesto Pasta!
A healthy, creamy pasta dish with cherry tomatoes
1. If you don’t have a food processor, now chop your basil and garlic up very finely and mash your avocado with a fork. Then mix this together with the parmesan, olive oil, salt and pepper, pinenuts and lemon juice.
1. start heating up water for ur spaghetti and keep an eye on it so you can add your pasta when it is boiling.
2. If you do have a food processor, add everything from step 1 into it now and blend till smooth.
3. Take another small handful of pinenuts and put them in a saucepan (no oil) and toast for 1 min approx. put to one side.
4. Put some oil in the pan and then fry the tomatoes until they are just a little bit blackened,
drain spaghetti, stir through the avocado pesto. top with the tomatoes and toasted pinenuts and more grated parmesan.