Creamy Chicken, Pesto And Philly Pasta
<< popular, simple meal that serves 2
1. Put on water to boil.
2. Chop up the chicken, put 50p size amount of oil into frying pan, let pan heat up.
3. Put in pasta and set timer. (the pasta i use takes about 11 mins to cook)
4. Put chicken into pan on full heat (should sizzle if pan is hot) and cook until there is only 5 mins left on pasta timer, make sure you turn it over in the pan every so often whilst cooking.
5. The chicken should have browned a little on the outside. Add philly, pesto and milk, and turn heat to medium-low.
6. Continuously stir chicken and sauce, if it looks as if it’s getting thick, add more milk, and cook until pasta is finished.
7. Turn everything off. Then dish up.