the creamy treat xx
1. Slice the potatoes into … slices!
^OPTIONAL:fry bacon for recipe or use ham^
2. Lay enough of them (slightly over-lapping) to cover the bottom of the dish
3. Pour some single cream onto them.
4. Sprinkle some fried bacon/ham onto the bottom layer
^ Repeat until all of the potato is used up ^
5. Put into the oven until the potato and cream on top are a bootiful golden brown !
– Time will depend on how much cream you use.
6. Serve with grated cheese on top
Also to be made with Vegetables and meat,
but it is lushious on its own!!