Delicious Gingerbread Cookies!
Cut them into whatever shape you desire and decorate to your heart’s content!
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease baking sheets.
2. Cream the butter and sugar until smooth. Work in the flour, baking soda and ginger.
3. Add enough golden syrup to form a soft dough.
4. Knead the dough and roll onto a floured work surface. Cut out with the cookie cutter of your choice and place on the baking sheets.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
6. Cool for a couple of minutes on the baking sheets before lifting onto a wire rack to cool completely.
decorate these as you like! Fun ideas include gingerbread teddy bears, gingerbread men etc.