Delicious Spicy Mince And Rice
Quick, easy, cheap and best of all, TASTY!
1. Put a kettle on to boil
2. Chop onion into smallish bits
3. Put pan onto heat with a glug of oil and add onions when it starts to sizzle a bit
4. Add pepper to onions and cook until they soften
5. Add mince to onion mix along with chilli flakes and mixed herbs
6. Once kettle has boiled add it to rice with a pinch of salt – set heat to high once mince starts to brown
7. Make sure you continue to stir mince!!
8. Add about 1tbsp of tomato puree to mince along with 1 tbsp of lea and perrings (optional)
9. Boil another kettle to rinse rice once its cooked
10. When rice is cooked rinse it in a collinder, pouring the boiling water over it until the water runs clear.
11. Dish up and enjoy!!!
Try it with some celery on the side for extra veg and crunchyness!