Published Saturday, 25 January, 2014 by Anonymous
1. Grease a 6 or 7 inch springform pan (the ones where the bottom can be removed).
2. Line with parchment paper.
3.Preheat oven to 350 fahrenheit/ 180 celsius/ gas 4.
5. Beat eggs until tripled in size. This is crucial. It should take about 6 minutes.
6.Weigh out the nutella into a microwavable bowl and microwave for 20 seconds so its softer.
7.Add in 1/3 of the eggs.
8. Gently stir in the eggs with a spatula.
10.Repeat 3 times with the rest of the eggs. Do not put it in all together.
11. Pour batter into springfoam tin.
12.Bake for 20-25 minutes until knife inserted comes out clean.
13.Let cake cool completely before removing from pan and cutting and serving.
The yummiest brownies you'll ever make
DON'T judge before you try it-weird combo but SO YUM&cheap!
Really easy, pretty delicious
Simple banana ice cream recipe- healthy
Healthy and simple!