Published Tuesday, 15 September, 2009 by Chris
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Place flour and sugarinto a large bowl and mix well. Taking only a few cubes of butter at a time rub it into the mixture(with your fingertips). Keep adding butter and rubbing till all the butter is used and the crap around your fingers vaguely resembles bread crumbs.
3. Place your chopped fruit in a bowl with the sugar, flour and cinnamon. Stir well coating the fruit and not breaking it!
4. Spoon your stickky mixture of fruit and sugar into a small dish and sprinkle your crumble on top.
5. Compact the crumble with your hand then run a fork over it to break up the surface.
6. cook for 40 - 45 minutes
7. Serve with a massive dollop of thick cream, custard or a healthy spoonful of ice cream!
Why don't you pack a lunch today?? Here is an easy pasta and/or chickpea salad recipe to get you started! studentrecipes.com/recipes/cooking-for-one/easy-chickpea-or-pasta-salad