Published Saturday, 19 December, 2009 by Farzana
1. In a bowl whisk the egg and bicarb together.
2. Add the water and gradually stir in the flour.
3. Slice the bananas diagonally at about 2-3cm thick each.
4. Coat the bananas in the batter.
5. Deep fry in oil for about 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
Serve in desert bowl with a scoop or so of ice cream and drizzle with Maple Syrup!
Welcome, Fall. We are thrilled you have arrived. Mostly because now everything is pumpkin flavored and amazing. Upload recipes like this at studentrecipes.com/publish