Published Friday, 27 August, 2010 by Christopher
1. Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius
2. Cream together the sugar and margarine together with a food mixer in a bowl.
3. Add the eggs in and mix in.
4. Add Self Raising Flour, Wholemeal Self Raising Flour and Baking Powder.
5. Mash the bananas separately and then add to the mixture.
6. Line a Baking Tray with Greaseproof Paper
7. Pour the mixture into the the baking tray.
8. Cook on the top tray of the oven for 10 minutes - then turn down to 160 Degrees Celsius and cook for 15 minutes
Thanks, Helen for uploading this baked eggs recipe!!!
Deliciously light yet oh so simple tray bake! fluffy, quick and tastes divine.
Impress family and friends with this scrumptious, 'tray chic' fruity dessert
Fried potato bake
3 tins and a little cheese= mmmmm